I love reading! I love a great story. I’ve been reading a lot of books aimed at children these days, partly because my own children love it when I read to them, and partly because when my children read a great book, they put it on my bedside table, saying “You have to read this!”
When I read a book, I rate it using my very own 5-star rating system:
- 1 star: The book was so terrible, I couldn’t finish it.
- 2 stars: I did finish the book, though I’m not sure why.
- 3 stars: I enjoyed it. I got something out of it. I recommend it.
- 4 stars: A very good book. Definitely worth reading. I highly recommend it.
- 5 stars: WOW! You MUST read this!
KidLit (books for 9-12-year-olds)
YA books (geared to 12-18 year olds)